Friday, November 04, 2005

Confession time.


Confession time. This is not a linear, check in today to get the update on what I wrote about yesterday, or last week kind of blog. I don’t link to other blogs, and I imagine some bloggers might claim this isn’t really a blog at all, just a series of self-published columns touching on whatever I feel like musing about that day. Fair enough.

But as a working mother, I literally have no time to update my blog on a daily, or even weekly basis – much less peruse the thousands of blogs out there to see which ones I like. I’m too busy just trying to get my work budget in on time, my children off to school with their hair slightly brushed and their homework done, the groceries packed away, and often fall into bed exhausted at 9:30 p.m. without even speaking 10 words to my husband.

I’m not complaining – I love my life, but I’ve learned, as time goes on, that some things have to give. I accepted a while ago that I will never be the perfect mother, worker, wife, and now, blogger. And I’m OK wth that. Just thought I’d get that straight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about heating and energy. I also have a site about heating and energy which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

motorola razr v3
motorola razr v3